jueves, 25 de febrero de 2016

Unit 4, Lesson 1 (4 años)

UNIT 4: (4 años) February and March
Lesson 1: Estamos trabajando en clase:

Saludos: Hello. Hi. How are you? Fine, thank you. 
Hello boys, hello girls.

What day is today? Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday, Sunday. 
What's the weather like? It's sunny  / It's cloudy / It's rainy
and cold.

Normas de clase: sit down properly, stand up, be quiet, raise your hand to speak and wait, pay attention, look at me, listen to me...

My body: Aprendemos a describirnos: 
I have got: two eyes, two ears, one mouth and one nose.
I have got: two arms, two hands and ten fingers.
I have got: two legs, two feet and ten toes.

Adjetivos: sad, happy, angry


Familymummy, daddy, brother, sister, grandpa, granny, baby.

Clothes: coat, jumper, hat, boots, shoes, scarf, T-shirt, shorts.

Expresions:
Put on your coat. - Take off your coat - I'm cold  -  I'm hot.

Animals on the farmcat - dog - horse - duck - cow - sheep - pig.
cow
dog
duck
pig

cat
horse

sheep