jueves, 25 de febrero de 2016

Unit 4, Lesson 1 (3 años)

UNIT 4: Lesson 1 (3 AÑOS): FEBRUARY and MARCH
Estamos trabajando en clase:

Saludos: Hello. Hi. How are you? Fine, thank you. 
Hello boys, hello girls.
What's the weather like? It's sunny / cloudy and cold.

Partes de la cara: eyes, ears, mouth, nose.

Instrucciones: sit down properly, stand up, be quiet, look, listen, turn around, clap your hands.

Numbers: one, two, three. Colours: Yellow, blue.
Family: mummy, daddy, baby. Animals: duck, rabbit, bird.
Food: banana, apple, sandwich.

What's this? a banana - an apple - a sandwich.
A yellow banana
A red apple.
banana
apple
sandwich
How many bananas are there?
two
How many apples are there?

 two
How many sandwiches are there?
two

Song:
Bananas on my plate, bananas on my plate, 
one, two, one two, bananas on my plate.
Sandwiches on my plate, sandwiches on my plate, 
one, two, one two, sandwiches on my plate.
Apples on my plate, apples on my plate, 
one, two, one two, apples on my plate.