lunes, 18 de enero de 2016

UNIT 3 Lesson 1 (5 años)

UNIT 3: 5 años JANUARY
Lesson 1Vamos a trabajar en clase:

Saludos: Hello. Hi. How are you? Fine, thank you. 
Hello boys, hello girls.
What day is today? Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday, Sunday. 
Date: Today is (Monday,...) the (18th)  of (January..)
What's the weather like? It's sunny and cold/ It's cloudy and cold / It's rainy.

Normas de clase: sit down properly, stand up, be quiet, raise your hand to speak and wait, pay attention, look at me, listen to me...

My body: eyes, ears, mouth, nose, chin, teeth, neck, shoulders, arms, elbows, wrists, hands, fingers, legs,
knees, ankles, feet, toes. 
Describimos nuestro cuerpo:
I have got two eyes, two ears, one nose and one mouth... 

Ropa: Clothes:
Coat, T-shirt, hat, scarf, jumper, boots, shoes, trousers.
Expresiones:
I put on my hat / I put on my coat / I put on T-shirt...
I take off my hat, ...

The weather:
What's the weather like today?
It's sunny
It's cloudy
It's rainy
It's snowy
It's windy
It's stormy
It's cold
It's hot

ANIMALS: bird, tiger, snake, lion, crocodile, elephant, cat, dog, chicken, cow, sheep, pig, horse, turkey, fish. 

What's this?


           
It's a yellow lion






It's a pink snake
It's a grey elephant
It's an orange tiger








It's a blue bird


It's a green crocodile