lunes, 18 de enero de 2016

UNIT 3 Lesson 1 (4 años)

UNIT 3: (4 años) JANUARY
Lesson 1Vamos a trabajar en clase:

Saludos: Hello. Hi. How are you? Fine, thank you. 
Hello boys, hello girls.

What day is today? Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday, Sunday. 
What's the weather like? It's sunny  / It's cloudy / It's rainy
and cold.

Normas de clase: sit down properly, stand up, be quiet, raise your hand to speak and wait, pay attention, look at me, listen to me...

My body: Aprendemos a describirnos: 
I have got: two eyes, two ears, one mouth and one nose.
I have got: two arms, two hands and ten fingers.
I have got: two legs, two feet and ten toes.

Adjetivos: sad, happy, angry


Familymummy, daddy, brother, sister, grandpa, granny, baby.

Clothes: coat, jumper, hat, boots, shoes, scarf, T-shirt, shorts.

Expresions:
Put on your coat
Put on your jumper...

Take off your coat
Take off your jumper...

I'm cold  / I'm hot
When it's cold I put on my jumper /  my coat / my hat / and my scarf

What's this?
IT'S A COAT
IT'S A JUMPER
IT'S A T-SHIRT

THEY'RE SHORTS

IT'S A SCARF

IT'S A HAT