jueves, 12 de noviembre de 2015

UNIT 2 Lesson 1 (5 años)

 UNIT 2: 5 años
Lesson 1Vamos a trabajar en clase:

Saludos: Hello. Hi. How are you? Fine, thank you. 
Hello boys, hello girls.
What day is today? Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday, Sunday. 
Date: Today is (Monday,...) the (11th)  of (November...)
What's the weather like? It's sunny and hot / It's cloudy and cold / It's rainy.

Normas de clase: sit down properly, stand up, be quiet, raise your hand to speak and wait, pay attention, look at me, listen to me...

My body: eyes, ears, mouth, nose, arms, hands, fingers, legs, 
feet (1 foot), toes, 
What are these? The arms,...
What's this? The nose,...
Move your arms,...

Ropa: Clothes:

Coat, T-shirt, hat, scarf, jumper, boots, shoes, trousers.

Expresiones:
I put on my hat / I put on my coat / I put on T-shirt  / 
I put on my scarf / I put on my boots / I put on my shoes...

Describimos nuestro cuerpo:
I have got two eyes, two ears, one nose and one mouth.
I have got two arms, two elbows, two wrists, two hands 
and ten fingers.
I have got two legs, two knees, two ankles, two feet 
and ten toes.

The weather:
What's the weather like today?
It's sunny
It's cloudy
It's rainy
It's snowy
It's windy
It's stormy
It's cold
It's hot

Vocabulary: 





BOOTS                                     SHOES


    




T-SHIRT                          JUMPER









SCARF                         HAT








   






COAT