jueves, 12 de noviembre de 2015

UNIT 2 Lesson 1 (4 años)

UNIT 2: (4 años) 
Lesson 1Vamos a trabajar en clase:

Saludos: Hello. Hi. How are you? Fine, thank you. 
Hello boys, hello girls.
What day is today? Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday, Sunday. 
What's the weather like? It's sunny and hot / It's cloudy / It's rainy

Normas de clase: sit down properly, stand up, be quiet, raise your hand to speak and wait, pay attention, look at me, listen to me...

My body: Aprendemos a describirnos: 
I have got: two eyes, two ears, one mouth and one nose.
I have got: two arms, two hands and ten fingers.
I have got: two legs, two feet and ten toes.

Adjetivos: sad, happy.


Family: mummy, daddy, brother, sister, grandpa, granny, baby.

Expresión: What's the matter baby? / What's the matter mummy? /...
Respuesta: I'm happy / I'm sad.



Family
Who's this?
Grandpa, baby, mummy, daddy, granny, brother and sister.