jueves, 7 de abril de 2016

UNIT 5: Lesson 1 (5 años)

UNIT 5: (5 años)  APRIL: ROOMS:
Lesson 1Vamos a trabajar en clase:
Saludos: Hello. Hi. How are you? Fine, thank you. 
Hello boys, hello girls.
What day is today? Monday, Tuesday, ...
Date: Today is (Monday,...) the (18th)  of (February..)
Normas de clase: sit down properly, stand up, be quiet, raise your hand to speak and wait, pay attention, look at me, listen to me...
My body: eyes, ears, mouth, nose, chin, teeth, neck, shoulders, arms, elbows, wrists, hands, fingers, legs,
knees, ankles, feet, toes. 
Describimos nuestra cara y pelo:
I have got two eyes, two ears, one nose and one mouth
I have got curly / straight hair and blue / brown eyes...
I'm wearing a T-shirt, a jumper, trousers and shoes.
How old are youI'm 5 / I'm 6.

REPASO:
Clothes:
Coat, T-shirt, hat, scarf, jumper, boots, shoes, trousers.
I put on my hat / I put on my coat / I put on T-shirt...
I take off my hat, ...

The weatherWhat's the weather like today?
It's sunny - It's cloudy - It's rainy - It's snowy - It's windy
It's stormy - It's cold - It's hot

Animalsbird, tiger, snake, lion, crocodile, elephant, cat, dog, chicken, cow, sheep, pig, horse, turkey, fish. 

Adjectives: happy, sad, angry, noisy, quiet.
Expressions: watch out  /  be careful

kitchen
ROOMS: bedroom - bathroom - kitchen - living room - dining room - garden - garage.
What's this?
It's the kitchen.
bedroom
bathroom
dining room
garden